Return to Website

Decorating Children's Rooms

Lets get Creative and turn those rooms into works of art!!

Decorating Children's Rooms
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
ice cream sundae - price
hi: how much is the huge ice cream sundae listed in kids theme bedrooms? is the base metal? thanks
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2016 11:09am
by ginny derosa
Où trouver la literie * Hiboux *
Je cherche set de literie Rose avec hiboux, s.v.p. où pourrais-je me le procurer
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2015 7:18pm
by Maries Manor
j
julia
bedroom idea in the planning
I am decorating a bedroom for my 4 and 8 year old granddaughters. I painted the walls a light blue. I plan to put a window behind the day bed and put washed shutters on each side. I would like to have a decal tree in the window with birds, nest, leaves, and a tire...
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2015 12:04pm
by julia
s
Sonia
airplane bedding
Hi, I want to know where i can buy the bedding set at the left at the top of page. http://boysthemebedrooms.com/airplane-aviation-pilot-bedroom-decorating.html Thank you!
Views: 372   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2014 1:48pm
by Maries Manor Kid...
m
Mayra
Help w/boy eqyptian room ideas!!!!
My son loves everyhting about Eqypt!! I would like some ideas from anyone that could help me with this. I have looked around, but very expensive things, his only an 11 year old, but I would like to give him the illusion of having a room egyptian style. Any suggesti...
Views: 443   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2014 1:29pm
by Maries Manor Kid...
Need help with Jungle theme room decor
Hi; I just found you on the web, I was looking for some 3D wall art for my kids room. Do you have any idea where I can order those? THANKS a lot... Hope you can help me!!! http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BGnqO962iSA/UXfz6yz9WFI/AAAAAAAAOYI/2aDhY0cX4xM/s1600/JUNGLE+THE...
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2014 8:20pm
by Maries Manor Kid...
d
Dee
Rainbow Room - Need Help!
I am trying to incorporate a theme room on the site into my daughters current beloved butterfly theme http://themerooms.blogspot.com/2012/09/rainbow-theme-bedrooms-rainbow-bedroom.html This room depicts a pretty blue color with white stenciled flowers, a rainbo...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 8:21pm
by Dee
m
marie
Vintage chic style decorating ideas
wanting to add some vintage chic to your room .... Vintage chic theme decorating ideas
Views: 573   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2013 9:00pm
by William Hayden
m
Marie
Visit our Bedroom pictures Blog
Theme Bedrooms Picture Blog
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2013 6:58am
by Marie
m
Marie
Follow us on Facebook ......
Kids theme bedroom Decorating Ideas
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2013 6:52am
by Marie
t
Trjina
question about bed in picture
First of all thank you for such a helpful website! My question is on a bed shown in one of your designs my daughter saw the bed and LOVES IT!! It's beautiful with a padded headboard with a gold crown-like design and gold metal footboard. It has a caption about the...
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 12:07pm
by Trjina
Twin Baby Bedding - desperate need of help, PLEASE!!!!
Hello! I love your website and was DESPERATELY seeking your help!!! I'm expecting twin boys in August (but it's looking like they'll be much sooner than that!). I haven't even started on their nursery, but I DO know the direction i want to go with it! From you...
Views: 634   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 9, 2013 10:56pm
by evamittal
j
james
carnival room
where can i get the tent over the bed i love the carnival theme
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2012 11:06pm
by james
m
Marie
tinkerbell theme bedroom decorating ideas .....
bring some Neverland fun to the bedroom with fairy tinkerbell and peter pan Tinkerbell bedroom decorating ideas
Views: 1025   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 12:05am
by Marie
Deaf Sensory/Snoezelen
My little girl is deaf. I would really appreciate any ideas on how I can make her room SUPER FUN/sensory! She loves colors and dress-up. Loves lights..... I'm not sure where to begin. Help?
Views: 464   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2011 11:10pm
by Courtney
l
lori
under water theme bedrooms site
on the under water themed site the back round is made up of 4 sections the lighter side is what I'm looking to do in my neices bedroom (i Love it) do u have painting tips to do this and color choices
Views: 524   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2010 4:23pm
by cedalia
Lord of the Rings
Hi! My newly teen daughter wants a Lord of the Rings bedroom in the Elvish style - help! We love your site, and would be so grateful for ideas. Thankyou so much, Judy
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2010 10:54am
by Judy Beba-Thomps...
m
marie
Alice in Wonderland theme bedroom decorating ideas
Fun whimsical decorating ideas ... Alice in Wonderland theme decorating ideas
Views: 640   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 4:17pm
by marie
Forest themed bedroom
Any ideas on how to make a forest themed bedroom or possible a mystical kind of forest room??? Thank you!
Views: 699   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 4:15pm
by marie
moroccan theme
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I am needing help on where to get pics/ ideas on how to decorate small bedroom for my teen daughter. She is wanting the moroccan theme. Colors: purples reds deep pinks and golds. Please help us. Open to many suggestons and ideas. Thanks.
Views: 561   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 4:12pm
by marie
m
Marie
travel theme bedroom decorating ideas
new decorating theme .... enjoy. Travel theme decorating ideas and ethnic style decorating ideas
Views: 784   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2009 2:21am
by Marie
t
Trudi
No Subject
Looking for ideas for nascar room. Floor? Curtains? Murals? Any ideas Thanks Trudi
Views: 386   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2009 10:24am
by Robert Lovejoy
s
Shelli
Skateboarding room
Hi! I was hoping that someone could give me some ideas on a skateboarding room, specifically, a skateboarding comforter. I have only found one on the internet and my son doesn't like it. Any ideas????
Views: 1653   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 28, 2005 8:52pm
by Theresa
m
Marie
Twilight theme bedroom decorating ideas
For all those twilight fans, here's some twilight themed bedroom decorating ideas for you .... Twilight theme bedrooms
Views: 851   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 5:24am
by Marie
girls
one girl wants underwater theme; the other has ocean theme. Any suggestions for cute stuff to decorate their rooms?
Views: 773   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 5:16am
by Marie
Round table and Chairs for toddler that looks like it is made from sticks or logs?
Where can I find a table like this. My son's doctor has it in their office, but they don't know where the interior designer got it and since decorating the designer has moved to Cabo. Any ideas? Thanks
Views: 644   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2008 12:09pm
by Shannon
d
da'nie
classroom themes
umm..... i was wondering because my kids wanted a classroom school like theme for their rooms can you help me
Views: 704   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2008 5:58pm
by da'nie
a
Angel
help if you can
My two girls have to share a room one is five will be six in december and the other just turned one in june the room is really not that big nor is the closet the window is on the wall not to far from closet door and the only vent in the room is on the same side I wa...
Views: 640   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2008 12:07pm
by Angel
I am sooooo LOST....
I am so lost could you please help me. My daughter fell in love with a picture of a bedroom on your site. And for the life of me I can not find anything. Could you please point me in the right direction. The link to the bedroom I am talking about it:http://mariesmano...
Views: 880   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2008 9:37am
by Melissa
k
Kelley
Tree mural and fairy house
Tree Mural Pattern number: DZ990E1 fairy house pattern number: DZD90E1 Can you tell me how to find these for my daugther's bedroom
Views: 877   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2007 9:27am
by Kelley
i need help with the color of my room
i have a bonus room so it's pretty big and i have red furtinture. But i need help trying to figure out jow i am going to paint my room. i was going for a line going through the middle of the wall and the lower half solid red and the upper half orange, yellow, and red...
Views: 712   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2007 6:15am
by Maries Manor
s
starla
japanese theme room decor
I am looking for a japanese theme room for my 5yr old daughter. It is nearly imposible to find anyone who has pictures of childrens japanese theme bedroom. Any help?
Views: 831   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 4:01pm
by starla
m
Marie
Views: 841   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 12:09am
by Marie
m
Marie
spiderman bedroom decorating ideas
spiderman theme spiderman bedroom decorating ideas
Views: 1002   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2007 4:58am
by Marie
m
Marie
UK shoppers looking for bedroom decor in UK .....
shop for: wall decor, life size stickups, murals, stickers, theme beds, theme bedding ... decorators shoppers UK style
Views: 951   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2007 8:30am
by Marie
z
zanita
Mardi Gras decor
I'm trying to find a really nice crushed velvet (in gold) or something. I'm wanting to do a mardi gras theme in the guest room. The only thing I have are the feather mask so far can anyone help?
Views: 740   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 10:35am
by zanita
need help finding background.........
hi im looking for the wallpaper listed on this website... http://mariesmanor.fateback.com/GIRLS/Tropicana_Bedroom.html its the picture with the romantic bedroom...should be first ...thanx
Views: 730   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2007 4:01am
by Marie
Search for Daisies!
I love yuor website and have used it for all 3 of my kids. I am hunting for large daisies to hang from a ceiling. I have hunted everywhere! Any ideas? Any response would be helpful. Thanks-Beth
Views: 649   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2007 2:25pm
by Beth Fuciu
m
Marcia
Willy Wonka chocolate factory room
I just love this website! I have had it bookmarked for years and refer here often! I am trying to find ideas for a Willy Wonka Chocolate factory theme room. There are many great scenes from the movie, but I can't find anything online really. Any ideas?
Views: 745   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2007 12:09pm
by Marcia
Pirate bed
Dear Maries Manor, we have seen a pirate bed on the end of your page: www.boysthemebedroom.com Is this a customized solution . Any prices for this version? Is ther any possibility to buy this bed or to buy the construction plans. Are there any more exis...
Views: 1074   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2007 11:58am
by Kuhn, Sylvia
m
Marie
fantasy candyland theme
fantasy candyland theme
Views: 710   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2007 10:35am
by dianne
Lego room
My son would like a room designed to look like Legos. any ideas?
Views: 833   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2005 6:29am
by Julie Woodward
m
Marie
NEW DESIGNS - Theme Beds - NEW DESIGNS
Novelty Theme Beds Variety of styles and colors. Or request your own theme.
Views: 698   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2006 12:48am
by Marie
Dolphin Bedroom
Hello! I absolutely love dolphins. I am wanting to transform my own bedroom into a dolphin room. I do not want it to be "cute" like a childs room but elegant and relaxing for me and my hubby!! I am at my wits end! If anyone has any ideas PLEASE drop me a line!!
Views: 865   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2006 7:54pm
by Marie
s
scooby
disney princess furniture
hello, i am looking for disney princess furniture. (dresser, bed, etc.) the only place i can find it is in england. the shipping would be too much to have it shipped. thank you for any information. keffinger0001@hotmail.com
Views: 992   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 11:51am
by Maries Manor
m
Marie
shared bedrooms - decorating ideas for shared bedrooms
Shared Bedroom Decorating Ideas Girls Shared Bedroom Decorating Ideas Boys Shared Bedroom Decorating Ideas Boys and Girls sharing - bedroom Decorating Ideas Sharing bedroom with baby Decorating Ideas Kids theme bedroom Decorating Ideas Happy decorat...
Views: 1652   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 11:26pm
by Marie
d
Dianna
football room
Help! I need ideas for a football room for my son.
Views: 805   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2005 5:48pm
by Marie
m
Marie
Fairy bedding - fairy murals - fairy bedroom decorating ideas
Fairy Bedding Fairy Bedroom decorating ideas
Views: 1805   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2005 4:43am
by Marie
d
Dianna
girl's horse room
I need ideas for my daughter's horse room. Her comforter is pinks, blues and greens, so traditional western decor doesn't work.
Views: 1221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2005 6:36am
by Marie
m
Marie
mermaid theme bedroom decorating ideas.....
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/ocean/mermaid-bedding-mermaid-theme-decor.html
Views: 1263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2005 9:34am
by Marie
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet