DACA

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post.  This is a family oriented site.  Flaming is non-productive and will be deleted.

DACA
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2009

Hey Em, I sure am sorry to hear about Bill; we will say a prayer that the Drs. get to the root of the problems AND SOON! I hate getting jerked around by Drs.......he needs to know what is wrong and get it fixed! Right?

I hope that you get some good news too from your Dr.......its not nice being in pain......Poor Butch just keeps fallin' apart.....lol...not funny.......he was stretching in bed about a week ago and can you believe he tore the miniscus in his knee, plus pulled the hamstring......GOOOOOOOLLY! The Dr. took two big vials of fluid off last Thursday and he felt much better, but still did the MRI last Tues.....today, we went for results....BUT, since he is not in much pain anymore, he is going to just 'play it by ear'.....not knee...LOL......and see if it will heal itself....the Dr. said if not, it will get fluid again on the knee.......

Anway, we have been too two funerals, thus far, and have one Friday..........all close friends....not such a good start to this year for any of us, it seems........THINGS JUST HAVE TO GET BETTER!!!!!

We hope to see everyone soon; as soon as everyone is able to get out and about, we can do dinner....somewhere cheap...LOL.........

Love to all.........
Sue and Butch