DACA

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post.  This is a family oriented site.  Flaming is non-productive and will be deleted.

DACA
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Well, poop! I just finally got onto the website and kinda sorta got caught up with what the new year has presented us.

Richard, We sure were sorry to learn of Lydia's difficulties. Please keep us posted on both you AND Lydia.

Hawgie, I'm glad the new leg is working out for you. I really hope its soon, very soon til you're riding again.

Sue, I hate to hear about plumbing issues. Hope everything was resolved without needing deficit spending .

Carter I do hope you and your family are doing well. I enjoyed meeting your friend and hope to see you again soon.

Ben, I'm missing you too. Please be and stay well.

We're missing everyone. Bill had bronchitis before Christmas, and has not been well since. On Tuesday the 6th he started feeling poorly, with lots of nausea and adbominal pain. He's lost 30 pounds so far, and the doctors still really have no clue what's going on. He's just so weak and exhausted all the time. Add to that the fact that last Monday Jesse had surgery to remove a piece of metal from the webbing between his middle and pointer fingers. The Ortho guy doubts that's been the culprit with this perpetual infection in his right hand, but it HAD to be removed to allow for an MRI to be done. They'll try to do that as soon as suture removal happens.

For a bit of happier news, Jesse and April have been working on communicating, and have decided to give things another try. They've gotten a house over here on the peninsula, and moved this past weekend. They both seem to be maturing, and committed to one another.

Me, I'm still having good days and bad days, but I'm grateful for every day that I awaken. Lots of folks don't. I'll see the neurologist again on the third, and will, hopefully, learn if he's going to: A. declare me disabled; B. release me to go back to doing 'whatever'; or C. something between the two.

Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon, 'cause we sure do miss everyone.

Here's wishing us all a blessed and healthy 2009, filled with the joys and wonders life brings to us, even though they're often disguised as difficulties.

Love of love,
em

Re: 2009

Hey Em, I sure am sorry to hear about Bill; we will say a prayer that the Drs. get to the root of the problems AND SOON! I hate getting jerked around by Drs.......he needs to know what is wrong and get it fixed! Right?

I hope that you get some good news too from your Dr.......its not nice being in pain......Poor Butch just keeps fallin' apart.....lol...not funny.......he was stretching in bed about a week ago and can you believe he tore the miniscus in his knee, plus pulled the hamstring......GOOOOOOOLLY! The Dr. took two big vials of fluid off last Thursday and he felt much better, but still did the MRI last Tues.....today, we went for results....BUT, since he is not in much pain anymore, he is going to just 'play it by ear'.....not knee...LOL......and see if it will heal itself....the Dr. said if not, it will get fluid again on the knee.......

Anway, we have been too two funerals, thus far, and have one Friday..........all close friends....not such a good start to this year for any of us, it seems........THINGS JUST HAVE TO GET BETTER!!!!!

We hope to see everyone soon; as soon as everyone is able to get out and about, we can do dinner....somewhere cheap...LOL.........

Love to all.........
Sue and Butch