Angela's Online Discussion Group

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at info@heal-online.org. The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

Due to abuse of this forum it is now password protected.  To request the password, please send an e-mail to angela@heal-online.org, subject: bravenet forum password.  I will then send a verification e-mail to you and if approved, you will be given the password.  Survivors may express their feelings and thoughts with out editing them.  This is our message board and will be used and monitored to insure this remains a safe place for survivors, their families, and sympathetic parties to post their experiences.   In addition, HEAL has two additional and separate message boards.  Survivors and others wishing to discuss the behavior modification industry, please visit NEW FORUM at: http://heal-online.org/tinc?key=aOvhgoOX&start=-1&reverse=1  You may also visit www.heal-online.org for links to more forums.  We suggest you also utilize these boards as this board has limited space and therefore we are forced to delete messages from time to time.  If you have a news story you wish to share, please e-mail it to heal@heal-online.org and we will post it online at www.heal-online.org/news.htm.  Do not use this message board to post news reports.  Thank you.

Angela's Online Discussion Group
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Public Relations firm interested in allegations of abuse at PCS

I went to PCS and graduated in Jan 1982. My look on PCS is they get the rich kids in there, and then who cares how they are treated. They (PCS) just wanted big $ then, I dont know about now. BUT, Nearly 24 years ago, I was at PCS... There was abuse then, (that I cant get out of my head) and abuse now. The school did nothing for me academic wise, even when I graduated, I still couldnt do math or other academics. I excelled in sports (when I was let outside) I dont want to sue, I know its way too late for me, but not for others. I went on to crime, went to juvi until I was 18, went to jail for a few months when I was 19, crippled myself in 1986 when I was 21 --(in wheelchair now, no chance to ever walk again, DRUNK GETTING CHASED ON A MOTORCYCLE) I have many stories of sexual abuse, physical abuse and tourture, mental abuse and mental 'tourture', It might have been 24 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. If I can help in any way let me know. PCS RUINED MY LIFE. NOT JUST MINE, BUT EVERYONE WHO I WAS THERE WITH.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello,

My name is Dan Smith, and I am the head of nationally-known public relations and publicity firm (www.smithpublicity.com). My firm specializes in placing people on major TV shows and in securing stories in major newspapers and magazines. My nephew was recently removed from PCS by his mother after we received word of alleged abuse. He was only there for 5 days, and the allegations appear to be valid.

I have asked PCS to refund the money lost on my newphew's 5 day stay (totalling over $17000 with transportation.) They have apparently refused, and have not responded to the allegations I put forth.

Consequently, I am in the process of preparing to contact media outlets about PCS and the many allegations of abuse. I would like to find individuals who would be willing, if necessary, to go on TV to discuss their experiences. It is essential that anyone willing to come forward be completely honest and forthright about their experiences.

If interested, please e-mail me at dan@smithpublicity.com

Thank you.

Re: Public Relations firm interested in allegations of abuse at PCS

I am a former student of Provo Canyon School. I graduated in 1981. I would be willing to go on any type of media and talk about the abuses that were going on at provo canyon back then. I have learned more about the current abuses going on in the school. I read the article in the national Enquirer> I agree with everything that was written in the article because it was even happening back when I went there.

I am a mental health advocate. we need to make sure that these abuses do not continue