Return to Website

Decorating Children's Rooms

Lets get Creative and turn those rooms into works of art!!

Decorating Children's Rooms
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: decided on dragons

Hi-found the bedding at walmart. The rug was at home visions (I think!). Hope that helps!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have a question for you now. You mentioned that you purchased a comforter in black, grey, and white with dragons on it and you also purchased a dragon rug for your son's room. What was you purchasing/source information for these items? They sound like possibilities for my sons' own room.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Replying to:

Well, we have decided on a dragon only theme. Was able to find a comforter already in black, grey, and white with dragons. Would also like to know, on the second page of your teens site there is a link to the "pink room." Do you know where the bath rugs for that room were purchased? My oldest daughter really likes them. Thanks.

Replying to:

Your website is fantastic! I have 4 children. In the process of re-doing all their rooms. I have an 11 yr. old son who gave me several themes he likes, but I can not find any ideas for them. They are dragons (but not castles), science (chemistry and such), movie theater look, and hunting. Wide variety, but not common ideas!! Any ideas would be appreciated!! Also, got lots of ideas from your firefighter page for my 2 youngest sharing a room (5 yr. old boy & 5 mo. old girl-daddy's a fireman!) thanks!!

Re: Re: Re: decided on dragons

Thanks so much for the info!

--Jennifer

Replying to:

Hi-found the bedding at walmart. The rug was at home visions (I think!). Hope that helps!

Replying to:

I have a question for you now. You mentioned that you purchased a comforter in black, grey, and white with dragons on it and you also purchased a dragon rug for your son's room. What was you purchasing/source information for these items? They sound like possibilities for my sons' own room.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Replying to:

Well, we have decided on a dragon only theme. Was able to find a comforter already in black, grey, and white with dragons. Would also like to know, on the second page of your teens site there is a link to the "pink room." Do you know where the bath rugs for that room were purchased? My oldest daughter really likes them. Thanks.

Replying to:

Your website is fantastic! I have 4 children. In the process of re-doing all their rooms. I have an 11 yr. old son who gave me several themes he likes, but I can not find any ideas for them. They are dragons (but not castles), science (chemistry and such), movie theater look, and hunting. Wide variety, but not common ideas!! Any ideas would be appreciated!! Also, got lots of ideas from your firefighter page for my 2 youngest sharing a room (5 yr. old boy & 5 mo. old girl-daddy's a fireman!) thanks!!