CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ALFA ANDERSON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2vBqGfbDng

Day,

I remember the "Give Me the Lovin'" video. It was really cute as a bunch of kids played the roles of the band members. I only saw it once and would love to see it again.

To me, Alfa Anderson will always be THE voice of Chic.

I have been a Chic fan since 1978, the very first time I heard Le' Freak. I was a regular on this site until maybe a year ago. All the bad blood and unrest, I had to put my favorite band of all time to rest, it was truly depressing me.
But I logged on today, for old time sake and had to respond when I read this post.

Let me please tell you - we absolutely love Alfa and always have. I for one did not mention her much when posting on this site because (no disrespect) she seems to have put this part of her life behind her.
I was so **** proud to read that she was a Principal; I knew she was in the educational field when she joined Chic. That is a heck of an accomplishment to have not one but two successful careers, something strong to fall back on when your performing days are over.
I also was real happy to hear that she had release a Gospel album with her husband, and tried in vain to get it. Was also glad to hear that Alfa and Luci still communciate and get along very well. I will admit that Luci is and always will be my favorite. But Alfa has not and will never be forgotten. When I think of Chic as someone posted earlier it is always with Alfa and Luci.

Hi Pocat!

Chic speaks for itself

Get excited! Those troublesome exams won't stand a chance against our remarkable take my exam for me service. Our superstar team is ready to guide you to victory! Forget about the stress and visualize the incredible results. We're here to help you shine!