CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nile Rodgers & Daft Punk

Hello to every Chic fan.
In the site www.Contactmusic.com the 21st of May appear a news on the possible realization for Daft Punk of a second album with Nile Rodgers.
Below the complete news. Have a nice day.
Pietro

Daft Punk planning second album with Rodgers?

Daft Punk are planning a second album with Nile Rodgers.

The French duo - Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter - teamed up with the disco legend for three songs on their new album, 'Random Access Memories', and he is keen for them to collaborate again on his hoard of unreleased material.
Nile told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I recently found a treasure trove of old stuff I wrote years ago that's been hidden in a studio vault.
''It's unreleased material from the late 70s and early 80s, and it has to see the light of day - especially now I've met producers that I trust like Daft Punk.
''I already know they'd love to work on some of this music. There's some solo stuff, tracks by Johnny Mathis and Fonzi Thornton, the soundtrack to a film called 'Alphabet City' and Chic recording in Stockholm.''
Daft Punk worked with Nile and Pharrell Williams on their single 'Get Lucky' - currently number one in countries around the world - and he added he has helped them ''rebuild the groove'' of their songs in a similar way to tracks by disco group Chic, which he co-founded in the 1970s.
He added: ''As soon as I showed them the technique I use in the studio they were like 'woah'.
''I'd rebuild the groove to their songs from the ground up on the guitar, the way we used to.''

Re: Nile Rodgers & Daft Punk

Considering the apprehensions surrounding online examinations, our take my test for me service offers a systematic approach to alleviate such concerns. With a proficient team, we prioritize your academic achievements. Trust in our methodical process and expect exemplary results.