CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRYAN FERRY - "Help Me" (rare promo video) (1986) (full version of this song on this video)

Rare promo video for this beautiful song produced by NILE RODGERS and BRYAN FERRY for the movie "The Fly" from 1986. The soundtrack of this film was never made. This song was released as a single in 1986 and appears on several compilations later of BRYAN FERRY.
Curiosity about this song: the full version of this song only appears in this video and CD Maxi-Single "Dance With Life" of 1996, this full version has 40 seconds more than the single version of the 1986 and most compilations where this song appears.

BRYAN FERRY - Help Me (5:14)
Produced by NILE RODGERS and BRYAN FERRY (1986)
Written by NILE RODGERS and BRYAN FERRY
Mixed by NILE RODGERS
Engineered by JAMES FARBER
Assisted by SCOTT ANSELL, TOM DURACK and KNUT BOHN
Some musicians of this song in my opinion:
Lead Vocals by BRYAN FERRY
Background Vocals by ?
All Guitars by NILE RODGERS
Drum Programming by JIMMY BRALOWER
Keyboards by ?
Keyboards (Bass) by ?

Link (video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2VgnYOr5m4

Re: BRYAN FERRY - "Help Me" (rare promo video) (1986) (full version of this song on this video)

Remember those times when exams felt overwhelming? With our take my online test for me service, you can regain the confidence of years past. Supported by our seasoned experts, you can rekindle your passion for learning and achieve the grades you've always desired. Let's bring back those golden days of academic triumph.