Welcome to the MDTAXES Message Board

The MDTAXES Network is an affiliation of CPAs that specialize in the tax planning and preparation for young health care professionals.  Please leave your questions or comments for our CPAs, who visit the message board regularly, or review the answers, suggestions and ideas posted in response to your colleagues' questions.

Please check out our other Message Boards available at www.FindAGoodCPA.com.

Please note: We are NOT affiliated with the Maryland Tax Department. If you're looking for information about Maryland income taxes, go to www.marylandtaxes.com.

Original MDTAXES Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question

Hi Andrew, I was wondering if you personally are taking any new clients. My wife will be going full time Locum and looking for a tax expert in our team. I made a call to your office but I was set up with someone very young-Kevin.

Zip Code: 57106

Re: Question

Hi Jose,

Since I've been building my practice for more than 25 years, I'm pretty much at capacity and can only take on a few new clients each year. That being said, all the tax accountants in my office are very capable and experienced. Schwartz & Schwartz deals almost exclusively with healthcare professionals and their practices, so the tax accountants are able to get up to speed very quickly with the tax issues affecting our homogeneous client base.

If you'd like to try to switch to me, please let my office know over the summer and we'll make every effort to accommodate your request.

Zip Code: 01801