Angela's Online Discussion Group

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at info@heal-online.org. The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

Due to abuse of this forum it is now password protected.  To request the password, please send an e-mail to angela@heal-online.org, subject: bravenet forum password.  I will then send a verification e-mail to you and if approved, you will be given the password.  Survivors may express their feelings and thoughts with out editing them.  This is our message board and will be used and monitored to insure this remains a safe place for survivors, their families, and sympathetic parties to post their experiences.   In addition, HEAL has two additional and separate message boards.  Survivors and others wishing to discuss the behavior modification industry, please visit NEW FORUM at: http://heal-online.org/tinc?key=aOvhgoOX&start=-1&reverse=1  You may also visit www.heal-online.org for links to more forums.  We suggest you also utilize these boards as this board has limited space and therefore we are forced to delete messages from time to time.  If you have a news story you wish to share, please e-mail it to heal@heal-online.org and we will post it online at www.heal-online.org/news.htm.  Do not use this message board to post news reports.  Thank you.

Angela's Online Discussion Group
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I survived hell. Looking for other 84-85 survivors. Just before it went co ed

I feel for all of you. I know and can identify with your pain. I read these stories bleary eyed and tired so forgive me if my typing sucks. While I admit my overall expierence wasn't for crap. I too must also give some small pieces of credit to those teachers and counselors that did there best to help the kids in need. While there were only a select few and less than one can count on a single hand. My hat goes off to them for doing what they could to topple the depths of hell.
I was a student that was there from 1984-1985 I was locked up for a year. I am looking for any survivors from that era a year before or after.. We may have been there at the same time. I had some close bonds with those kats... We kept each other sane while the insanity rose around us.

If anyone knows of M. Nelson he did two tours of the place.. Or anyone named Coots.. forgot first name sorry bro.
Or my Chicago friends that was able to leave with my leather coat. Peace to you bro. I know you used in good health after the one time I saw you in the windy city on your iron horse..
I read these sroties and it instantly brings me back to those emotions and feelings. No matter how much personal work I do on myself that time period will bring back some huge anger issue and raw feelings that just can't be stuffed.
The program stole a year of my life my innocence. The funny thing is that when I left I was still a rebelious child and only learned how to manipulate and do things much better than before and still be able to keep it under the radar..

Now that I am older and wiser I know I will never send my kids there or will do my best to recommend that any parent that is thinking of sending their chold to a place like PCS really needs to have their head examined. GET A Grip Parents. The issue is not your child it is YOU!!!

Your kid is missing something find out what it is and give it to them. After all the child is getting attention from somewhere. Get in your childs life. Be active don't let this rotten society raise your child. Spend time with them. Give them what hey need don't just ship them off. That is not the answer..

Take it from a survivor ... I KNOW........

Happy to talk to anyone about their expierence or ine for that matter.

Is the A Hole Jack still part of PCS? Does he still own the Holiday Inn? Having kids from the school work there for free????

Good luck to all the survivors...