Angela's Online Discussion Group

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at info@heal-online.org. The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

Due to abuse of this forum it is now password protected.  To request the password, please send an e-mail to angela@heal-online.org, subject: bravenet forum password.  I will then send a verification e-mail to you and if approved, you will be given the password.  Survivors may express their feelings and thoughts with out editing them.  This is our message board and will be used and monitored to insure this remains a safe place for survivors, their families, and sympathetic parties to post their experiences.   In addition, HEAL has two additional and separate message boards.  Survivors and others wishing to discuss the behavior modification industry, please visit NEW FORUM at: http://heal-online.org/tinc?key=aOvhgoOX&start=-1&reverse=1  You may also visit www.heal-online.org for links to more forums.  We suggest you also utilize these boards as this board has limited space and therefore we are forced to delete messages from time to time.  If you have a news story you wish to share, please e-mail it to heal@heal-online.org and we will post it online at www.heal-online.org/news.htm.  Do not use this message board to post news reports.  Thank you.

Angela's Online Discussion Group
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larry Wynn Hey Tatiana

I really hope she is ok. She was such a smart and pretty girl. She lost almost all of her hair, and she could not speak for so long. I could not imagine how bad she felt about herself. Megan you always try to convince me how horrible PCS is, and I kind of stand up for the staff there; however, now that I remember this incident, I realize you are right. I cannot believe they did that to this poor girl. I could not even imagine how horrible it would be to suffer that and almost die, and then be so severely punished. I really hope that they shut that place down.
People may not believe this story, but we know two other girls that can come and vouch for this story, and about another girl Kelly that broke her jaw while standing IPS. They can also vouch for how sick Jessica got from being in time out so much, and how the ignorant and racist staff tortured Tyesha every single day. How they made fun of her to her face and to other girls.
They can also vouch for how they treated Laura Burke who had a drug problem and a severe depression problem. Laura may have even had a personality disorder. Now she is dead. What if she had real drug counseling instead of PCS milking the money out of her. For those who don't know, Laura died of a heroin overdose. Maybe if she had drug counseling and treatment for her problems instead of being tortured for her illnesses she may have lived. That is the problem with that place. No one gets help there. They only get punished. You cannot punish a sick person for their disease. You can only teach them to cope with it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larry Wynn Hey Tatiana

I told you that place is screwed up more ways than I can count.

Imagine a 17 year old girl having a stroke, then returning there to be punished for it! Not to mention receiving no medical care! She must have been terrified.

If the unit staff there had any sort of medical training or education, even just a CPR class, they would have demanded that girl receive medical care. If the professional staff were not so worried about being exposed, they would have taken her for medical care as well.

Oh well, just another story of yet another child done wrong by PCS. And these are just the ones we know about.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larry Wynn Hey Tatiana

Larry Winn is a terrible psychologist, he should have his license revoked. How about severe punishment for a patient with severe depression, rape trauma syndrome and post traumatic stress syndrome? How's that for modern psychology? He is pure evil in my book.

Re: Re: Re: Larry Wynn

Here is a reply for you.
--------------------------
I didnt know you were trying yo have a girl with your man. (interesting)
--------------------------
You have made a great deal of progress. keep your head up.
You are a great woman.

Re: Larry Wynn

Larry Wynn touched my thigh while we talked - I thought this was inappropriate of a therapist. When I got home my therapist told me that this type of contact was unprofessional for a therapist.

Re: Re: Larry Wynn

Larry Wynn was my therapist for a year and a half. Not once have I found him to be malevolent in any way. Larry touched me and hugged me plenty of times, which, for me, was completely appropriate, and not unprofessional in the least.

Some people and cultures use more physical contact (in their expression) than others.

Re: Larry Wynn

I was there in 89 to spring of 1990. Larry wynn i think is the guy who was my therapist. H enever saw me and my parents found out and complained but he always seen the girls. All the males he never saw. Supposedly they had fired him at about beginning of december of 1989. They transferred to another therapist named dianne if i remember right. I thought about suing that place as that place was a horrible place. Now i am just curious what happened to some of the friends i made there liek scott,steve,rob and many others who some i cant even remeber their names. Anyhow i could be wrong about my therapist being named larry but i think that was him. An older guy i think with sort of grey hair??Anyhow anyone there during that tiem email me back and if u read this and thinking of sending ur child there.. DONT. tHAT PLACE IS HORRIBLE. They tried to force my parents to get a court order to force me to stay there past the age of 18. I still ahve nightmares about that. My parents would not do that but i rember a guy named whit who walked out of there when he turned 18 and tehy got a court order from his home state that commited him there. HE had to spend liek a month down stayign at a wall 7 hours a day and he did nothign wrong just when he turned 18 he just walked out. Anyhow i have turned out normal no thanks to that place. I still wake up from nightmares of that place and i am 34 now.