Angela's Online Discussion Group

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at info@heal-online.org. The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

Due to abuse of this forum it is now password protected.  To request the password, please send an e-mail to angela@heal-online.org, subject: bravenet forum password.  I will then send a verification e-mail to you and if approved, you will be given the password.  Survivors may express their feelings and thoughts with out editing them.  This is our message board and will be used and monitored to insure this remains a safe place for survivors, their families, and sympathetic parties to post their experiences.   In addition, HEAL has two additional and separate message boards.  Survivors and others wishing to discuss the behavior modification industry, please visit NEW FORUM at: http://heal-online.org/tinc?key=aOvhgoOX&start=-1&reverse=1  You may also visit www.heal-online.org for links to more forums.  We suggest you also utilize these boards as this board has limited space and therefore we are forced to delete messages from time to time.  If you have a news story you wish to share, please e-mail it to heal@heal-online.org and we will post it online at www.heal-online.org/news.htm.  Do not use this message board to post news reports.  Thank you.

Angela's Online Discussion Group
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What We Have Is A Failure To Communicate

Response to: "Anonymous" and "Does it really matter?"--presumably the same person or working for the same company. --Also, if you are not one of these people (use the plural reluctantly) please see halfway down the message for the url for our other message board so you can have additional space to post. --Again, both news stories were posted at www.heal-online.org/news.htm. If you know which story you believe should be added, and are certain that it was not, please submit it to heal@heal-online.org and it will be added. There is plenty of extra room to post at our other message board at: http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=3407841501&cpv=2 A part of my responses to you from the beginning included an invitation to post at this alternate site. I find the posts remaining on this forum of value as do many others. I will not be terrorized into editing per your ideas, because, it is not your site and you don't get to control things here. I bet I know who you are... You are likely Alan, Larry, or Randy (all employed by the teen torture industry) or a recently dismissed boyfriend, of a certain K.S., who is acting out. And, if you truly fully comprehended the rules of the board, you would notice that survivors (including myself) do not need to edit our posts and are free to use venomous language. You, the torturers and schills of the industry will never be allowed free reign to attack or confuse the truth. Not on my site. Not ever. If you don't want messages deleted ever and want this site to be as disorganized as Fornits, (I love Fornits, but, I find it to be unfortunate that schills for the industry are not deleted from the survivor forum), it's not going to happen. You can post at our other message board and when it gets too full, I'll start deleting those messages that lack substance and value as I do with this board. Anyone who promotes the torture of children for money is not welcome here. Pretty basic. And, regarding deleted messages... We've given you a second forum and if you are so positive that the wording and language wasn't offensive in these posts then you should be able to paraphrase and represent them in your arguments with some efficiency. And, noting your inefficient comprehension of my intention with this site as well as coordinator of HEAL, being, to stop the totalitarian thought police brainwashing torture camps such as Provo Canyon School, and actually celebrate liberty and freedom with a respect for all, is disconcerting. In fact, this whole exchange is a Hegelian nightmare. No one asked you to post your e-mail here so the world could attack you. I simply asked that you e-mail me directly so that we wouldn't waste webspace. But, you claim that you don't want to send an e-mail to me out of fear of being abused. Obviously, the exchange continued through the msg board where you claimed to be receiving offensive messages which you chose to read and respond to here anyway. And, if the messages were unwanted and you didn't wish to continue a private exchange you could send messages from me to the auto-delete file or spam list in through your e-mail mgmt program. Believe, me I have better things to do with my time. And would not pursue an unwanted exchange. And that is one of the ways you've disrespected this forum, by bringing up inconsequential complaints here instead of by reporting them to the webmaster, me, by e-mail. This will probably be digested and puked back out with only 1/16 truly comprehended. A real shame. Can't do any more for you. Hope you wake up some day.