Alice In Chains Message Forum

Feed my eyes...

Alice In Chains Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yay Robble :)

Ahhh, you make me smile n laugh! "as alive as a 4 day dead festering camel hump" you should have seen my visual!! hehe.

Up to your eyes, hehe, a step up from the neck, of course, I just never heard it put that way, lol. You have a great sense of humor and that is so cooooooool!!

Remember you??!?! Why of course dear. I don't think I could forget you, even if I tried, haha. Ohhhh, and about the e-mailing part, don't sweat it, cuz I was supposed to e-mail you and I STILL haven't done it...so DON'T even worry about it okay? Cuz look at me, I don't know what my problem is, I get on do what I do here (the net) then I have loads upon loads of unread e-mails and some I "open" at random and I know I have to/should reply but then I always go elsewhere, yikes! Anyway, I will e-mail you with a reply... someday, hehe. .

Ahh, so the west coast huh? Everytime you said that, I keep thinking you mean the west coast OUT HERE (usa), so I think you mean Ireland right? Okay, that sound about right then!! Oh and Robbie, Spains sounds devine, you're lucky cuz that's one of my travel goals: England, Portugal, Ireland then maybe, if possible Spain!! Who know when dammit!

Anyway, you have a great, well deserved time, I'll be keeping in touch with ya, just don't know when yet, hehe. Okay and I am wacky/in a good mood cuz I am going out another "date" tonight, yay!! Wish me luck...although I know I won't need it, still the thought is always a nice one no??!

Love yaaaaa,

Pearl

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

heyo y'all

Just taking a quick break from the oul' studies to see waht the craic is and fod damn but the sites have gone to shite in a sense!! it's seems about as alive as a 4 day dead festering camel hump (ugh what an image!!!! quite proud of that one actually)

meagan dpg and jenn, thatnks for your responses it's good to know that i'm remembered, sorry i haven't been mailing as much as i should but like i said im up to my eye's ( a step up from the neck i know)

Feck all news for y'all, gonna hit the west coast to a melting pot of a city where all are welcome and all eccentricites are encouraged!!, after that me and a few freinds are hitting the coast of spain for a week to unwind from the trivial live's that we lead and live.

So any news are stories mail them to me, robbietighe@hotmail.com and i'll "try" and get back to y'all, have fun and mind yourselves y'all

8ball

Replying to:

Hey Robbie!

Dia dhuit!

Conas ta agat? Aon sceal? Ni fhaca me thu le tamall.

Bim anseo gach la.Beidh me ag caint libh aris.

any better? i'll be replying to your email later on today so keep a look out for it

slan!

Replying to:

Hiya hon!

Good to see you! Things have been soooo dead 'round here lately.

Good to see some "light" come forth... You, yay!

Bite on the ass aye!?!? hehehehe!! *winx*

Anyway Robbie, Just wanted to say hello to you and also let you know that I'll be sending you a personal message, as soon as I leave here this morning, I hope it finds you good and well, and happy.

DPg

Replying to:

Just when you thought that he had slipped in the dark and amazingly strange recesses of his cranium, he climbs back out to bite your ass and say heyo!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he he!!!

Heyo y'all, sorry i haven't been around but i've been up to my neck in uni at the mo only a few short weeks left then there'll be no escape from me!!!!

Hope y'all are good and are keeping well, i'm not up to datew on the latest goings on at the moment so i'll be working on that over the next few weeks, till the next buzz.

mind yourselves and be true to thine own selves

8ball

Re: Heyo y'all

Nice to see you again man, Hope all is well with you too..You know all us girls like the biting of the ass...LOL!!

Good to see you here, it has been really dead at both sites lately....

Peace & Hugs

Jenn

Replying to:

Just when you thought that he had slipped in the dark and amazingly strange recesses of his cranium, he climbs back out to bite your ass and say heyo!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he he!!!

Heyo y'all, sorry i haven't been around but i've been up to my neck in uni at the mo only a few short weeks left then there'll be no escape from me!!!!

Hope y'all are good and are keeping well, i'm not up to datew on the latest goings on at the moment so i'll be working on that over the next few weeks, till the next buzz.

mind yourselves and be true to thine own selves

8ball