Return to Website

Decorating Children's Rooms

Lets get Creative and turn those rooms into works of art!!

Decorating Children's Rooms
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Skateboarding room

few ideas for you........

Paint a mural of a skateboarder, or skateboards winding around the walls, use skateboards as shelves, hang skateboarder posters...all I can come up with for now... also visit
Sports Theme Bedrooms and Sports theme decor links

hope it helps
Marie

hey! i am re-doing my room and some of it is skater things too. i am buying skateboard ramp plans and making a small ramp to put in my room and about that comporter u can find a company that makes skateboards as a bedding...in local malls in a store called zumiez or hot topic they have some bedding and you could buy a skateboarding company logo on the bed sheets or u could find fabric and sew something into a comforter idk adios

Hi! I am looking for skateboarding decorations for my son too. Pottery Barn kids and teen has good skateboarding bedding. I think it's grey with a blue skater on it. Have you come up with any ideas? I'm still looking for ways to make it "cool" enough for him w/o it being too themed.

Re: Re: Skateboarding room

I have found a sight that may help you both. Check it out http://www.hgtv/decorating/article/0,1793,HGTV_3545_1633710,00.html This may give you guys some ideas