Return to Website

Decorating Children's Rooms

Lets get Creative and turn those rooms into works of art!!

Decorating Children's Rooms
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
nursery-cowgirl theme

To anyone! Anyone have any creative Ideas on how you might go about decorating a nursery in "Cowgirl". What I have in my mind is a girl with a stick pony or something. Help if anyone has creative inexpensive Ideas.

Thanks

Re: nursery-cowgirl theme

At one point, for my oldest daughter, we had her room done in a barn/horse theme. My husband made a headboard for her bed in the shape of a barn, we used actual horse tack items (horse shoes,leads,etc.) to hang from peg racks, we used old feed barrels for tables, feed sacks made into toss pillows, and I painted a open barn door scene on her wall with a horse head sticking out. You could also use red bandana material for valances, curtains, dust ruffle. And make a hitching post to put onto the wall out of wood, with some rope tied onto it. I'll keep thinking for ya!! I love nurseries!!! Hope these help!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

To anyone! Anyone have any creative Ideas on how you might go about decorating a nursery in "Cowgirl". What I have in my mind is a girl with a stick pony or something. Help if anyone has creative inexpensive Ideas.

Thanks

Re: Re: nursery-cowgirl theme

Ami,

Thank so much for your advice and ideas, I really appreciate.

Tammy

Replying to:

At one point, for my oldest daughter, we had her room done in a barn/horse theme. My husband made a headboard for her bed in the shape of a barn, we used actual horse tack items (horse shoes,leads,etc.) to hang from peg racks, we used old feed barrels for tables, feed sacks made into toss pillows, and I painted a open barn door scene on her wall with a horse head sticking out. You could also use red bandana material for valances, curtains, dust ruffle. And make a hitching post to put onto the wall out of wood, with some rope tied onto it. I'll keep thinking for ya!! I love nurseries!!! Hope these help!

Replying to:

Thanks