DACA

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post.  This is a family oriented site.  Flaming is non-productive and will be deleted.

DACA
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dinner?

I'd love to but I haven't been released to drive yet and honey bee Lee's at work. I traded in the old pick up for a van with an automatic transmission but I dare not drive it until the Dr. signs me off to drive. Legalities, insurance nightmares and such as that ya' know. I don't plan to get singed off to drive until after my S.S.I. is approved. Until then I'm just way too helpless! (wink!) I hope all is well with the gang. I sent Richard an email asking about Lydia, haven't heard back from him. Haven't heard a peep outa' Bill or Em for a while. Again, I hope all is well. See ya' real soon.
Hawgie

Re: Re: Dinner?

We are doing okay Hawgie! Glad to hear you are too......soon you will be out and about and having dinner with us! We need to plan a trip over your way.......! We are going to have to cancel anyway......we have a water leak out at our curb coming from the house! Butch had to turn off the water, and we are waiting to hear back from a plumber........ugh!

Love ya,
Sue