DACA

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post.  This is a family oriented site.  Flaming is non-productive and will be deleted.

DACA
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well she's at it again

Well since I got yelled at before I guess I'd better be a good boy this time. Lydia is back in the hospital again. She had a follow-up with her cardio this morning so what does she do? Starts having chest pains. He put her staight into the CICU and did a angiogram and sure enough she had a clot. Luckily they got it when they did. He told me that if she hadn't had the appointment today he would have been seeing her tonight or tomorrow probably with a full blown heart attack. She's doing good now. They have gotten very strict with visiting hours in CICU that's why I'm home now. They will probably put her in a regular room sometime tonight and send her home in the morning barring any complications. Hope to see you guys soon. Think I'll go get something to eat and pass out. Be talking to you soon.

Re: Well she's at it again

OH Richard! Please call and let us know how Lydia is doing........this is terrible! I will say a special prayer for her to get well real soon!!!!! I will tell Butch to call you, as he said you were planning a trip to Richmond tomorrow..........I know you won't be going anywhere; take care! BIG HUGS to you both!

Luv ya,
Sue and Butch