DACA

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post.  This is a family oriented site.  Flaming is non-productive and will be deleted.

DACA
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My apologies

I have been very lax in gettin up here to see what's going on. I've got a lot of crap in my head right now. Rose and I are finally going through with the divorce and I've started seeing a therapist. Way too much information, I know ... But I just didn't want you guys to think I was a TOTAL *******.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I spent mine here in VA. First thanksgiving alone since I got out of the Navy, which will be 35 years ago come this Sunday Dec 7th!

Carter - I didn't know dad was having problems. I hope he's feeling better.

Hawgie - I'm sorry I haven't picked up the phone or sent an email in a while. I hope you're doing better. I don't know if you even come up here to check the forum or not.

Bill & em - Haven't seen you guys in a dog's age. Hope things are getting back to normal with you both. And I hope we get to see you soon.

My love to all,
Ben

Re: My apologies

Hey Ben, I am soooooooo sorry to hear about you and Rose; I know how much this must upset you, as we know you enjoy going to NJ to see your family. I wish I had known you were alone on Thanksgiving; so was Linda.....you hoth could have had dinner with us......no one should be alone on the holidays. I just figured everyone was busy......don't know what is going on with Em and Bill; they never post anymore; hope we haven't offended them in any way....I don't think we did! We haven't heard from Hawgie either; I got an email reply that was 'short'......I think he has a hard time sitting at the computer for any length of time. I am sure all of this is just starting to sink in with him too.....its got to be difficult, to say the least. We are doing okay; lets get together next week and eat out at the Country Grill, 'what say you'.....?????

I need to call Carter; she called and left a message and I haven't got back to her and I feel terrible; I don't know where time is going, and every day and evening its been something.

Well, big guy, let us know if you want to meet at CG for dinner! Maybe Carter can't meet us too.......hopefully, we will hear from Bill and Em soon.

Take care,
Love ya,
Sue

My apologies too

I am so very sorry we've been so out of touch with everyone. I've moved around pretty well the last couple of days, and we'll do our very best to be at County Grill Wednesday night (December 10). Most likely, we'll have Jesse in tow, since he's staying here with us these days.

It seems the past couple of months have been pretty overwhelming for all of us, we're all way overdue some more good in our lives.

I love you all, and have missed our get togethers. Hope to see y'all at County Grill.

Hugs,
em