DACA

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post.  This is a family oriented site.  Flaming is non-productive and will be deleted.

DACA
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dinner and Hawgie

Hey Guys! It just seems to keep getting worse. I spent about 9 hours at the ER myself yesterday. Friday at dinner with the grands i was fine, but when i got up from my chair i was walking a little funny. As the evening wore on, it became more and more painful to walk, or even move my lower extremities. By 6 AM Saturday, I was crying from the pain, and I asked Bill to take me the hopsital. After a bunch of pushing and prodding, a percoset,an ultrasound of my right leg to rule out clots, another percoset and a xray to ensure nothing was broken, Dr. Register said he suspects sciatica, and gave me a shot of delaudin (sp) before sending me home, but wants me to follow up with my general practicioner and neurologist. He gave me scrips for valium to relax the muscles, percoset to ease the nerve pain, and some prednisone.

I'll be calling them in the morning to schedule appointments, to get their thoughts. Bill and I have both been home for about 10 days with bronchitis, so he surely cannot stay home tomorrow. Jesse's gonna stay here with me, and Lou's gonna drive me to the doctors when I get the appointments. Lou also loaned me her walker, and bedside potty, since I have great difficulty getting around the house, especially when I've gotta go in the middle of the night.

Anyway, I believe that this too shall pass, its merely a matter of when. And if by chance it doesn;t get better, I'll just learn how to deal with it.

We love you all bunches, and hope to see you soon.

Hugs,
em

Re: Re: Dinner and Hawgie

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Em!!!!!!! Sounds like we need to open up a convalescent home with all of us 'sickies'........lol..................feel better!

Hugs,
Sue and Butch

Re: Re: Re: Dinner and Hawgie

Jesse is a good nurse