The Navigator Stove Forum

Forum: The Navigator Stove Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
looking for more info on your stoves

Hi, im just wondering are these stoves legal to use?
can i get insurance if i use one of your stoves? (little cod). is it CSA, ULC or ITS certified?
does it have a plate on the back telling you the installation tolerances from the wall. Can you install this stove in an RV, Travel Trailer or Motorhome legally?

I have looked for this information for a week now but i could only find that people are passing word of mouth about your stoves. i did find that the minimum distance of chimney must be at least 24" on this forum. I tried to call but didnt get an answer.

Email  
Re: looking for more info on your stoves

K,

If we are out of the office, please leave your number & we can ring you back. Email works all the time but have not seen a call or mail come through from a "Kris".

First line of info gathering would be to check our online installation manual which answers the majority of your questions.

For the record, SARDINE & COD are EPA & Washington State Emission Certified. They are not CSA or UL listed and as a result we have defaulted to NFPA clearance to combustibles standards. Yes, we have a very nice etched stainless plate on the stoves with use & installation information.

Its always best to check with your particular insurer to see what they require in terms of listings or certifications.

Look forward to discussing your project, Andrew Moore

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com