CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TEDDY PENDERGRASS singing with CHIC ORGANIZATION (1981/1982) and NILE RODGERS (1985)

Where can I get this song?

Re: TEDDY PENDERGRASS singing with CHIC ORGANIZATION (1981/1982) and NILE RODGERS (1985)

Thanks Alex I've added the DARYL track to Nile's productions in the Discography section. I've also added you to the cred page, as thanks for contributing to this site.

As to another song with Teddy from the Soup For One project, I have no knowledge that CHIC did another song with him at that time. There may exist different takes of Dream Girl however. You'd better try and ask Nile about that. He's on Facebook and are very approachable.

Once upon a time, in a world filled with exam worries, a hero named take my teas exam for me emerged. Accompanied by a team of scholarly knights, they embarked on a mission to banish stress and usher in an era of incredible grades. Join them on this journey, and write your own success story.