CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
High resolution photos of Jerry Barnes

Hi there, I'm writing for a German bass magazin (print), website: www.bassquarterly.de and right now working on an article about Jerry Barnes. I'm in urgent need of some good photos, showing Jerry in action on stage, maybe together with Nile, up to date or from any point of his career. All photos needed in high resolution quality, 300 dpi. I cant pay money but will give full photo credit and send a copy of the printed magazin. If anybody could help me with such pictures, please reply to this post and let me know how we can get in touch.
Thank you!

Re: High resolution photos of Jerry Barnes

Join us now, and let's supercharge your exam preparation! Our take my final exam for me service acts like a rocket booster for your grades. We have an exceptional team ready to propel you towards success. Leave the stress behind, buckle up, and prepare for an academic takeoff!