CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Happy New Year to All the Fans in the world of CHIC ORGANIZATION

I want a great year 2010 for all people on the planet, especially for all fans of CHIC ORGANIZATION:
- 16 DEMOS from CHIC ORGANIZATION found by FONZI THORNTON in 2005 including JOHNNY MATHIS DEMOS from 1980 and 1981 sung by FONZI.
- UNRELEASED ALBUM "I Love My Lady" of JOHNNY MATHIS from 1981.
- UNRELEASED ALBUM "Frostbite" of FONZI THORNTON from 1981.
- DIANA ROSS DEMOS & OTHER BEATS that never became songs from 1979 and 1980 sung by LUTHER VANDROSS & FONZI THORNTON found by NILE RODGERS in 2009.
- CHIC BOX SET with 3 UNRELEASED SONGS of JOHNNY MATHIS project, with 2 UNRELEASED SONGS + "I Work For A Livin'" ("Frostbite" Album Version - nearly 7 minutes) of FONZI THORNTON project, with SEVERAL DEMOS, with SEVERAL SONGS on EXTENDED and INSTRUMENTALS VERSIONS that were never released in CD format, with NEW ALBUM with NEW SONGS from 2001 until 2009 made by the brilliant NILE RODGERS and all the incredible MUSICIANS who have worked or still work in CHIC and also perhaps OTHER TREASURES that we didn't know anything about.
- An unbelievable LIVE CD from a SHOW in LAS VEGAS in 1979 with the ORIGINAL FORMATION.