CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DIANA ROSS - Upside Down (Unreleased Chic Mix)

Today (31/10/2009) our incredible BERNARD EDWARDS would be completing 57 years of life (rest in peace master). I decided to post this song and this version to display the magnificent bass played by BERNARD in this song. Of course, the thrilling and extraordinary guitar by NILE RODGERS (my GOD!!!) with a powerful drums by TONY THOMPSON (my GOD!!!) is most evident in the song, but I also think magnificent the bass played by BERNARD, in the end of the song, with 10 additional seconds that has this version, is very evident how simple and fabulous at the same time is the bass played by BERNARD, every time I hear this version I have the impression that while all the other musicians are working hard, our BERNARD EDWARDS seems to be playing lying in front of a beautiful pool looking at a beautiful landscape. (hahaha!!!)

DIANA ROSS - Upside Down (Unreleased Chic Mix) (4:17)
Link (5.8 MB):
http://www.4shared.com/file/127478151/a3ab95ad/Diana_ross_-_Upside_Down__Chic_Mix_.html