CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FONZI THORNTON - Perfect Lover (1983)

Excellent song with rhythm arrangements by BERNARD EDWARDS & NILE RODGERS and involving them as musicians. Excellent also the quality of this mp3. Between the song "Perfect Lover" and the song "The Leader", which also with rhythm arrangements by BERNARD EDWARDS & NILE RODGERS and they are also musicians, I prefer "Perfect Lover". These two songs are part of the first solo album by FONZI THORNTON ("The Leader") from 1983. I think that the song "Perfect Lover" must have some ideas in the rhythm arrangements of some other song from the unreleased album "Frostbite" (1981) performed by FONZI THORNTON and produced by BERNARD EDWARDS & NILE RODGERS for the Chic Organization Ltd., in my opinion some other song with the exception of "I Work For A Livin'" and "Riding" (in the "SOUP FOR ONE" film has a small part of "Riding", even if a low volume) there must be rhythms like the song "Perfect Lover".

FONZI THORNTON - Perfect Lover (4:31)
Produced by ROBERT WRIGHT and FONZI THORNTON (1983)
Written by FONZI THORNTON and DENNIS COFFEY
Engineered by MICHAEL H. BRAUER
Recorded and Mixed at Media Sound, New York City
Lead Vocals Recorded at Ochoa Studios, San Juan, Puerto Rico
All Vocals Arranged by FONZI THORNTON and ROBERT WRIGHT
Vocal Contractor: MICHELLE COBBS
Rhythm Arrangements by BERNARD EDWARDS and NILE RODGERS
(P)&(C) 1983
Musicians:
Lead Vocals by FONZI THORNTON
Background Vocals by FONZI THORNTON and MICHELLE COBBS
JOEL BRANDON: "the whistler"
Bass by BERNARD EDWARDS
Guitar by NILE RODGERS
Guitar by IRA SIEGEL
Drums by YOGI HORTON
Prophet by ROB SABINO
OBXa by ED WALSH

BERNARD EDWARDS appears courtesy of Atlantic Records
NILE RODGERS appears courtesy of Atlantic Records
YOGI HORTON appears courtesy of Capitol Records
JOEL BRANDON appears courtesy of Erect Records

Link (5.2 MB):
http://www.4shared.com/file/134055553/a4d58ff5/FONZI_THORNTON_-_PERFECT_LOVER.html