CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NILE RODGERS will try and license: ALPHABET CITY Soundtrack (1984)

Extraordinary affirmation of NILE RODGERS about the lost wonderful songs from the movie ALPHABET CITY (1984). I'm hoping a lot for him to launch the soundtrack of this movie. The songs are incredible, with NILE RODGERS (with his fabulous guitar and also vocals), JIMMY BRALOWER (amazing musician), JASON CORSARO (magnificent engineer) and other musicians and vocalists on the project, these songs may not be stored only on the shelf. Surely our NILE had made more this dream.

NILE RODGERS says in his Twitter:
@BylliCrayone Yo, I'm going to try and license all of my lost music from 80's Alphabet City from Island/ & Coming to America from Paramount 3:13 PM Oct 1st from TweetDeck in reply to BylliCrayone

Videos:

1) Alphabet City (1984) Trailer (2:24)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGTdyFejVY

2) Alphabet City (1984) "Lady Luck" scene (2:40)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aRvDQHBXPc

Re: NILE RODGERS will try and license: ALPHABET CITY Soundtrack (1984)

Ive been waiting for this soundtrack alphabet city1984 for 15years.please make it happen.

Almost had a copy ooop record out of Chicago, ill .found it but the soundtrack record was skipping bad.**** they are trying to find another one as we speak.so close to having it.emook198621@yahoo.com

Please find alphabet city 1984 soundtrack.music by Nile Rodgers

Rise above the anxiety! With our pay someone to take my exam service, imagine a future where exams are just stepping stones to your success. Our dedicated team is here to empower you. Believe in yourself, believe in our approach, and witness transformative results.