CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Computer Problems!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm having serious problems with my iMac, and don't know how long it will work. During this time until I can get together money enough to buy a new one, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do any work on the chictribute.com site, that means that the newssection of the splash-page will not be updated as my trusted collaborators post new news items on the chictribute.com newsblog. I will probably not be able to answer any mail you send me. If you've recently sent me a mail it has been deleted by a harddrive crash.

This is what goes until I post otherwise on this thread.

Re: Computer Problems!

Are you ready to embark on an extraordinary journey to conquer your exams like never before? Our exclusive Take My Online Nursing Exam For Me service offers the ultimate solution to unlock your hidden potential and achieve academic excellence. Bid farewell to exam-related stress and embrace the opportunity to unleash your fullest capabilities through our comprehensive and personalized assistance.