CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HEllo, I am new here

Hello,

yesterday I have found this Page here. Now, I want to Introduce. At first, please excuse me for my english, it s only schoolenglish Now, let me introduce me, by myself. Okay, my name is Bernd Hartnack, I am 37 Years old and I live together with my Girlfriend in Königswinter (Germany) near cologne and bonn, and Iam a "Chic" Fan. That s all for now, once again, sorry for my bad english, but I hope it s getting better in a while.

Best wishes

Bernd

Re: HEllo, I am new here

Hello !!!
Welcome among us .....
Always happy to meet other CHIC fans all over the world ;-) Chic music will never end ......
Keep in touch !!!
Ciao from Italy !!!

Welcome Bernd in the CHIC family fan !

Don't worry your english is good enough : I understand you !

Have you seen CHIC live on stage ?
What is your favorite CHIC songs ?

In addition of this extraordinaty website (hello Pocat how are you ?) There is another CHIC fan website (french speaking but english too). You are welcome too : www.c-chic.com

Bonjour from Paris (France)

Hello,

I would like to thank you all for that warm and nice welcome here on board that was very nice.

Best wishes

Bernd