CHICtribute.com Forum

Here you can discuss articles, records or other things CHIC related. You can place an ad for record/videoclip trade or other things CHIC related. Or post a question you always wanted to know about CHIC or things related.

FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chic single covers???

hi,

i'd like to see all their single covers, but when searching for them on the internet i get like 3 different versions. which is the right one? or are there so many?
has someone good quality pictures of them??

Re: Chic single covers???

There are differents single sleeves for each CHIC single. Deutch, Uk, US , Japan, French or Spanish sleeves are differents !
I think I have more than 40 differents (I don't know exactly how...) singles with the differents sleeves.
I shall take a picture of my complete collection...

hi thanks frenchic for your fast reply. many chic fans seem to be french??
btw,do you have Chic Sheet Music as well? please reply.

I am a CHIC collector !

You can have a view of my 45 rpm CHIC vynilic collection on : http://www.c-chic.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=487

Yes I have some sheet music of CHIC Org. too.

CHIC is very famous (and respected too) in France : the name of the band is french as the titles of the 3 first LP : Chic, C'est Chic (Très Chic in UK) , Risqué. "Le freak c'est CHIC" sound like "Le fric c'est CHIC" and fric is a french other word for money. Everybody knows this song, even the children. And remember too, the only non US CHIC Organisation production is french : Kind of the World for Sheila.

hi,

this is a really great chic collection. respect.

which sheet music do you have?? which songs, i mean.
could you name me the chords or stuff. i think i made some of them allready out, but i'm not sure wheteher i'm right.

I will take a photo of my sheets music to show you.