Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
pain at night

I had my first discectomy on the 2nd dec everything seemed to go well until 8 days later when I began to be in great pain speaking to my surgeon I was advised to go back to hospital for a mri scan which showed my disc had reprolasped so I was admitted and given emergency surgery on the 14th of Dec I was in agony when I woke up from the surgery on was given strong painkillers anyway on awaking on the 16th of Dec I was feeling numb from the waist down I got up to go the toilet and wet myself after getting back onto the hospital bed my right leg became numb I was rushed off for a mri and taken back into surgery very quickly this was done by the top surgeon and I was told I had ces I have never been the same again i am a 38yr old woman who is a mother of 2 I feel like my life has been shattered I walk with a stick and struggle to do everyday tasks night time is the worse I cannot sleep I wake up in bed every night in pure agony to by lower back groin legs and hips it's so unbearable I have to get up and go and try to sleep on my living room recliner I am still on morphine but I feel like this isn't working anymore I am awaiting app for pain clinic butter as I live in a small town everything seems to take ages of suffer slight incontinence more at night I would like to hear others stories I feel alone no one in my town has even hear of ces I battle contest pain every day my husband works away but my sister has been great please can anyone tell me if there pain is worse at night
thanks
Chante

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains