Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
New to CES?

Okay, so I have a long history of spinal issues. Suffice it to say several surgeries and a fusion under my belt. Recently, I thought I had MS but the Mayo Clinic said yes all the signs and symptoms are there but we don't know what you have. You have myelopathy. Moving on from that and That's okay because something more important has come up. On March seventh I had a very bad backache across my lumbar but it was excruciating on the right side and into my buttocks and my back thigh with various numb spots. I even noticed tingling in my genitalia. This pain is so intense I can not get comfortable except to stand. I went for an injection which Iimproved some of the radicular pain but omg the pain emanating down my buttocks into my thigh is like I put my finger in a light socket. Now I am use to some pretty good ongoing pain having advanced disc disease spondeliosis and whatever this "non MS thing is". But now I'm constantly urinating and my bowel movements when not constipated from opiads are yellow and tan colored. I'm on pretty strong pain meds but they don't touch this pain. Now I just noticed I'm running a fever as well. So folks, is this an emergency? I see my nuerosurgen on Monday and I have to admit I'm frightened. I hope some of you are still out there and can help me or at least say I might be barking up the wrong tree. I'm lying here in bed with my little dog on my birthday no less, typing these questions. Help!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com