Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is there a bigger problem here?

Hi Richard, so sorry you have had to come to this forum.

Before I say anything....take ejenn's valuable advice and get to see a neurologist, I don't know what side of the world you are on but here in the U.K. our Doctors and Emergency rooms (A&E) are all well versed to identifying and dealing with Cauda Equina as an emergency.

The faster route to being seen is via the ER/A&E....they will act responsively provided that you tell them exactly what your symptoms are - there is a "Red Flag" warning with regard to loss of bowel or bladder along with numbness especially in the saddle area...(the area you use when riding a bike!!) total numbness here along with loss of - or weak sphincter is the danger signal.

There's not a lot I can say after this apart from what is involved in the investigations....and that would take far too much space up than we have here.

Sorry this forum is so depleted in members responses...a few years ago this was an oasis of information surrounding CES and we had a large family of members who would react and help with loads of suggestions to ease the pain and suffering of CES and even swop symptoms - we were not alone with this dreadful thing, alas - other sites have taken over now but you are welcome at this site and if we can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask.

It's been great to talk to you, best wishes and good luck.

Alan

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com