Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Is there a bigger problem here?

I think I'm going to leave this for someone like Alan to respond to as he always has good support and informative answers.

Meanwhile, the best thing you can do for yourself, both physically and emotionally, is to see a neurologist who specializes in back problems. An MRI is the golden standard for finding answers to your back problems and certainly the test used to diagnose cauda equine syndrome. Many doctors are not experienced in handling or recognizing CES so look for a neurologist who specializes in back injuries. It will set your mind at ease - it's simply not worth sparring with shadows, might as well find out what your situation is and then deal with it, right?

Good luck to you. I hope you get further replies but I feel sure you will be advised to see a neurologist who is, hopefully, familiar with CES.


Re: Is there a bigger problem here? - by Alan - Jul 22, 2016 4:19am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
Powered by Bravenet