Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Is the sufferer entitled to compensation for medical malpractice?

Hello,

My sister had a fall a few weeks back. She was able to walk off. But the next day she started feeling severe low back pain and was unable to bend. We took her to the hospital and the doctor gave medicine for muscle spasm. After 3 weeks we again met the doctor as her pain started to differ, and developed bowel inconsistency. The doctor changed the medicine and forwarded us to a chiropractor. However, the chiropractor recommended us to see another doctor as he felt something wrong. The new doctor after initial diagnosis, ruled that she is having Cauda Equina Syndrome. He told me she requires immediate surgery. The surgery went fine last monday. She is on her path of recovery. But I don't know what difficulties is she going to face post surgery. A friend knows a medical malpractice lawyer in our city. He is insisting on filing a lawsuit against the previous doctor. But he was very supportive and friendly throughout the period. Does she have a case of medical negligence here and if so what compensation is she going to get for it?

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com