Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Should I be worried?

OOooh Anita....

Sorry to read of your problems and your irrational fear of Doctors and Hospitals...."The longest journey always starts with the first step" is what I have always believed in so your first step is to get to see a Doctor and the sooner you do this the sooner you will be on the road to knowing what's wrong.

Back pain, especially with shooting pains need to be investigated as a matter of urgency, we are talking possible nerve interference through damage and your body is letting you know it needs checking and you yourself agree this needs to be done and it needs to be done sooner rather than later, confide in your husband and try and talk this situation through with a positive outcome of either attending a hospital emergency room or make an appointment to see your Doctor - speak to the receptionist and if needed ask for a telephone consultation but whatever you do - take that first step.

We all need support and encouragement and that's what we are all here for - each other!!.

I hope you overcome your fear and I wish you well and that the outcome isn't serious, please keep in touch and let us know how it went.

Best Regards, Alan

Email  
Re: Should I be worried? - by ejenn - Jun 19, 2016 9:51pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com