Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Should I be worried?

I have suffered from sciatica on and off for about a year. In December I was pushed backwards but my legs had stayed planted firmly where I was standing. For a clearer picture my knees were locked legs straight but my back was bent back. When this happened I immediately had extremely painful electric type shock and tingle in my groin area. I shrugged it off to me just getting my back tweaked.

So now 6 months later and my back pain has been constant, not my usual coming and going of the sciatica. I also occasionally get the electrical shock tingle in my groin. The reason I'm here asking is because I have a very big irrational fear of doctors and hospitals so I have not seen a Doctor. I have not lost control of my functions. I do get bouts of my left foot losing circulation and it begins to lose feeling. My husband thinks I'm trying to self diagnose but all I really am doing is seeing if I need to conquer my fear and go to the hospital.

I am truly sorry for all of your pain and suffering and I'm not trying to make a mockery of it. I just feel desperate and alone.

Thank you

Email  
Re: Should I be worried? - by alan - Jun 19, 2016 1:28pm
Re: Should I be worried? - by ejenn - Jun 19, 2016 9:51pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com