Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Alen, Ejenn, Mrs. C,Linda, all

Hi Alen, Ejenn, Mrs. C, Linda!

I haven't been on her in a long time, but for good reason. I've been talking about starting a foundation for CES since September of 2014......I DID IT!

We are officially Cauda Equina Foundation, Inc. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and care for individuals living with cauda equina syndrome.

We have a support group with over 1600 members, with 50-150 different people on each day and interactive. Also, we now have a website, it is still under construction, but we have our advocacy blog up and running. Check us out! www.caudaequinafoundation.org.

Our core focus is research, education, advocacy, and resources. We are working on building programs to help our members have a better quality of life and receive bette care.

I hope you are all doing well! I got robotic legs last July, and I've been able to walk for about an hour at a time now!

Love you all! You all are the reason I started this foundation, so I hope that you all get involved.

Cheers!

Amaanda

Email  
Re: Alen, Ejenn, Mrs. C,Linda, all - by Alan - Jun 3, 2016 12:49pm
Re: Alen, Ejenn, Mrs. C,Linda, all - by ejenn - Jun 4, 2016 4:12pm
Re: Alen, Ejenn, Mrs. C,Linda, all - by Linda - Sep 17, 2016 11:52am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com