Return to Website

CESSG Questions & Answers

Do you have Questions about CES?

Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with CES?

Here's a place to find answers and support!

Forum: CESSG Questions & Answers
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are progressive / intermittent symptoms possible

Hi there Eloise,

How kind of you to reply. Thank you. I think you've confirmed what my instincts already knew. I've read so much on the internet but unless someone understands what you're talking about -it's hard to trust that you have understood etc. You've really helped me though. I think there are huge issues here in terms of ignorance and brushing this under the carpet with the Healthcare professionals. It all comes down to money. I was left high and dry when I was told I cpuldnt have the surgery - with no warnings or precautions to take while I took the osteoporosis treatment. No-one has written in my notes that certain activities will make this worse. My notes are so poor I wouldn't dare attempt to claim money for not being able to work the last 6 years. I'm totally dependent on my partner and family. My pattner has now herniated a disc, so his future is looking precarious as well. Have you got osteoporosis too? You mentioned it in your reply.

Out of interest I've read a lot about how lower spine injury patients are made worse by the way they are transported to hospital. Most end up worse than when they went in. There's so much ignorance and no-one cares!

Thanks again for your reply. Take care for now.
Abby.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com