Lady Bankes Infant and Junior School

Former pupils log in here.......

Lady Bankes Infant and Junior School
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Small World

Hi this is Phillip Hollingworth.

I would love to have a re-union. Trying to find Ian Hawkins, Brian Kitchenside and lorna Pittock.

Any help please

Phillip

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Does anyone remember Mrs Oswald, Miss Williams (used to make us recite the 9 times tables every day), and Miss Evans. I remember Mr Bachelor as well - wasn't he the Head at one time ??

Replying to:

Just been back to Ruislip for Easter - my sister, Mandy, knows your wife and kids. Her son Robert Mair goes to Lady Bankes and to the after school club.

Small world.

I was telling him about the separate boys and girls playgrounds, he thought I was joking.

Carpet????!!!!

Steve Cross sent me our class photo from 1966. Dread opening my mail now!!! LOL

I am very pleased to say I have changed!

Replying to:

Mr Hilary (SP?) used to slap the tops of the legs of naughty boys, then long trousers were invented...

Is it true that he once threatend to lob himself off the tower - or was that a school myth. My kids go there now - there is carpet in there!

Replying to:

I remember Mr Hillary - he was taken ill once in the canteen, I think he was diabetic.

Do you remember Nuffield French? We sat repeating sentences from a tape - didn't have a clue what we were saying!! but we made the same noises (or so we thought..........)LOL