Former pupils log in here.......

Lady Bankes Infant and Junior School
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: 1964 - 1967

Oops.

Forgot to sign my previous posting. It was me.

(Now standing in the classroom corner, facing the wall)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Brian

Seems we were at school together but in different classes.

Try some of these names to see if they jog your memory some more:-

Sarah Hill, Jane Bonner, Pamela Harwood, Valerie Woolford, Ian Brittain, Susan Brojer, Lindsay Underwood, David Strickland, Valerie Willett, Caroline Johnson, Susan Wood, Martin Clarke, Paul McEntee, Susan Dowling, Fiona Glendinning, Michael Shammas, Nicola St Clair, Clive Hampson, Stephen Moss, James Brierley, Alan Howson, Murray Thompson, Robert Kirkby, Stephen Shellard, Jan Donczyk, Mark Bennett, Andrew Torrance.

I think we must have covered most of our contemporaries now!

I played cricket for Ruislip Manor with Russ Moran for many years & only last month heard from him via friendsreuinted. Mike Shammas was a great friend but we lost contact once we left grammer school. Anyone know where he is?

I could go on boring you all with other memories of people listed here, but I'll let it rest for now. (Is ny spelling all right, Miss Giles?)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Having read posts on this site I have found some of my class photos. Two with Mrs Oswald and one with Miss Taylor.

On the back of 2 of them were the following names.

Mrs Oswalds Class Year unknown

Carol Dixon, Stephen Goddard, Andrew Campbell, Raymond Andrews, Paul McKinnon, Stephen Wigg, Kenneth Allen, Jonathan Harrowell, Margaret Farmer, Nigel Price, Stephen Montague, Pamela Hardwood, David Searle, Carolyn Lambourne, John Lowe, Russell Moran, Lyn Knight, Keith Belding, Janice Greenaway, Stephen Scott, Jane Piper, Brian Hawes, Jane Blacker, Georgina Phillips, David Sharp, Carol Irons, Stephen Jaquest, Elaine ?, John Feltham, Linda Self, Helen Airey, Colin WIlson, Lorraine Howard, Pamela Salmons, Lynne Cumper and another unknown plus of course myself, Brian Crowe.

Miss Taylors class again year not known but later than the last.

Syephen Jaquest, Paul McKinnon, Carolyn Lambourne, Jonathan Harrowell, Jane Piper, Pamela Salmons, Stephen Montague, David Bennett, Carol Dixon, Janice Greenaway, Nigel Price, Lyn Knight, Russell Moran, Jane Blacker, Jaqueline Cook, Lynne Cumper, Brian Hawes, Christopher Dawes, Susan Withey, Carol Irons, Colin Wilson, Stephen Scott, Christopher Golding, David Searle and of course myself.

The other two photos I have have much the same people in it but one or two unknowns. Unfortunately names were not written on the back of these. One was Mrs Oswalds class and the other does not have any teacher in it.

If you are any of the above, or know of the whereabouts of them then please contact me by email.

Brian