Return to Website

Lady Bankes Infant and Junior School

Former pupils log in here.......

Lady Bankes Infant and Junior School
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Small World

Tony, are you in the black and white photo at the start of The Lady Bankes page ?

I think I am on the top row, last one on the left, if my eyes are working properly! I don't have this photo but I do have three other year's, although I'm not sure which is which!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Small World

Hi Sue, I cannot seem to find the photo!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Tony, are you in the black and white photo at the start of The Lady Bankes page ?

I think I am on the top row, last one on the left, if my eyes are working properly! I don't have this photo but I do have three other year's, although I'm not sure which is which!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Small World

Tony, the photo is on the Lady Bankes opening page - http://www.ruislip.co.uk/schools/ladybankes.htm

where it says " click to enter forum !

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Small World

Sue,

I cannot find my happy smiley face amongst these lovely children.

Replying to:

Tony, the photo is on the Lady Bankes opening page - http://www.ruislip.co.uk/schools/ladybankes.htm

where it says " click to enter forum !

Replying to:

Replying to: