Former pupils log in here.......

Lady Bankes Infant and Junior School
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lady Bankes 1963 - 1969

hello mr cross!!

i was also at lady bankes but from 1964-1968 and then went on to bourne untill 1973.

you should get the ruislip & and northwood gazette next wednesday as a story (and photo)should appear regarding a little research myself and martin cawthorne are currently undertaking!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I entered the message above, but for some reason, Name etc got omitted.

I went to Lady Bankes from 1963 until 1969. In the Juniors (from 1966), my teachers were:-

1st Year - Class 10 - Mrs Lloyd

2nd Year - Class 7 - Mrs Nash

3rd Year - Class 4 - Mrs Nash (again)

4th Year - Class 1 - Miss Wells

Headmaster was Mr Batchelor. From 1969 until 1974, I went to Bourne. Does anyone remember me or was at Lady Bankes or Bourne when I was there?

Replying to:

I went to Lady Bankes from 1963 until 1969. In the Juniors (from 1966), my teachers were:-

Headmaster was Mr Batchelor. From 1969 until 1974, I went to Bourne. Does anyone remember me or was at Lady Bankes or Bourne when I was there?

Re: Lady Bankes 1963 - 1969

Yes I remember.

I was envious of you new footie boots (I had to put up the Stanley Mathews type). Do I remember correctly that you lived next to the school?

The only teachers I can remember are Mrs Giles, Mrs Lassman (sp?) and Mr Batchelor.

I'm live and work in Yorkshire. Married with two children.

Just turned up some slides which my Dad took in school. Will scan them and add them to the Friends Reunited site as soon as I can.

Replying to:

I entered the message above, but for some reason, Name etc got omitted.

Replying to: