Return to Website

Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Miami pro-am Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2009 Gaastra Vapor Sails and Board

2009 Gaastra Vapor 10, 11, 12 and Vapor Formula board are all now in stock! Supply limited, your only US source for these is: mauimalones.com

Re: 2009 Gaastra Vapor Sails and Board

maui malone
2009 Gaastra Vapor 10, 11, 12 and Vapor Formula board are all now in stock! Supply limited, your only US source for these is: mauimalones.com

Rick, Are you including a fin with this Vapor boards> In you video you mention an ifju fin with the board. Is this for real or just false advertising?

not included in the price. I do have one available brand new though.

In the video I never mention the price of the board or what is included. Sorry if you felt that I would be including it at the price mentioned on my website. In fact, at that price there are not even footstraps included with it.

But, when you are ready, let me know and we can work out a deal.............

maui malone
not included in the price. I do have one available brand new though.

In the video I never mention the price of the board or what is included. Sorry if you felt that I would be including it at the price mentioned on my website. In fact, at that price there are not even footstraps included with it.

But, when you are ready, let me know and we can work out a deal.............

I suggest you take the video out of your website as my lawyer has seen the video and we are going to proceed with an FCC and BBB(Better Business Bureau) complaint.
Anything you show in a sale video is included in the sale. Unless you make specific point of not been included.
I suggest you modify the video or take it out. You have to follow the laws. I hope you have a licence to do business also, because then you will be in deep water.

Whatever Jim...........

maui malone
Whatever Jim...........

Jim, Who? Just so you know we have place the complaint here is the Number# HI200941769
Call the BBB and get ready.

I really do not understand your issue. You have never contacted me to try to purchase a board, so it is not as if I have wronged you personally. I have made a change to the website which specifies what the board price includes.

You also do not use your real name or give any contact information, so it is rather difficult to discuss this. How about sending me an email at my site if you are interested in being polite and going about things in an appropriate manner. Are things so boring in Puerto Rico that this is all you have to do with your time?

Have fun, this is only windsurfing.......

Hey Man, Sorry for all tthis thing. Jose(nono)Sierra from MauiSails told me you are his friend and I got a tell you sorry for all. But things have to be right when you post a sale ad in a website.