Return to Website

Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Miami pro-am Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFJU or R20?

What's the best fin??? The Ifju or the new deboichet R20?

Re: IFJU or R20?

Unless your name is AA, then you are not going to get a top quality fin from Deboichet, the Ifju is awesome......

Hi
just receive my new IFJU Fins.
In one word:Amazing
a lot of speed and better and more easy than r20
Pascal ARNAUD
www.pascalarnaud.com
f972@wanadoo.fr

Yeah, I decide to go for ifju and I'm really glad with the results. I bought the 70cm LW-S.

bra18

HI RICK - YOU CAN BUY WAT YOU WANT! FOR ME MUCH BETTER DEBOICHET OF COURSE BUT WAT IS REALLY NOT FAIR AND POLIT FROM YOUR SIDE IS TO WROTE THAT ONLY ANTOINE ALBEAU WILL RECEIVE QUALITY FINS FROM DEBOICHET...WAT IS THIS KIND OF COMMENT PLEASE USE FORUMS FOR WAT THEY ARE DONE !

Just passing on my experience and the experiences of everyone I have met who has gotten one. That is what forums are for...............

Sorry if that is not polite, but to let someone not have another opinion on something is much worse......

Maybe in Europe it is possible to get fins from Deboichet that are good, but the ones that we all got here in Miami were not performing well, in fact they all had the exact same characteristic: they spun out always on starboard tack under pressure.......! And I have seen AA's fins up close, they are totally different to what was available to us.

If you have an opinion, express it and let the readers decide what decision they will make in buying a fin. This is America, where freedom of expression and the freedom to choose are the rules, not politeness for the sake of it. Love it or leave it.