Return to Website

Pacific Northwest Cavalry Reenacting

Welcome! This is mainly a "local" forum for American Civil War cavalry reenactors in the Pacific Northwest. It will have dates of events and trainings as well as any items of interest.

Pacific Northwest Cavalry Reenacting
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: descendent

Mr. Willis:

There is another resource that the Capt. Ahearn did not mention. You could contact the Sons of Confederate Veterans for additional information. I do not have the URL for our local SCV (I know Capt...Bad Corporal, no biscuit!) but the URL for the Main SCV site is www.scv.org they can give you more information as to the local SCV in your area.

Anyway, good luck on your research.

Sincerely,

Steven Sturman

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My name is hunter willis, and i'm a reenactor with the 47th Va infantry. A friend of mine here @ Hampden Sydney college i have just found out is a direct descendent of a 9th Va company B Dragoon, He is ned Baird and his ancestor is listed in the Company F roster: Edward Rouzee Barid. I was wondering if anyone from your site had any additional roster information about him spicifically of any additional unit history they could send me. Thanks!

-Hunter Willis/ Ned Baird

Re: Re: descendent

Thanks a bunch!

Replying to:

Mr. Willis:

There is another resource that the Capt. Ahearn did not mention. You could contact the Sons of Confederate Veterans for additional information. I do not have the URL for our local SCV (I know Capt...Bad Corporal, no biscuit!) but the URL for the Main SCV site is www.scv.org they can give you more information as to the local SCV in your area.

Anyway, good luck on your research.

Sincerely,

Steven Sturman

Replying to:

My name is hunter willis, and i'm a reenactor with the 47th Va infantry. A friend of mine here @ Hampden Sydney college i have just found out is a direct descendent of a 9th Va company B Dragoon, He is ned Baird and his ancestor is listed in the Company F roster: Edward Rouzee Barid. I was wondering if anyone from your site had any additional roster information about him spicifically of any additional unit history they could send me. Thanks!

-Hunter Willis/ Ned Baird