Return to Website

Pacific Northwest Cavalry Reenacting

Welcome! This is mainly a "local" forum for American Civil War cavalry reenactors in the Pacific Northwest. It will have dates of events and trainings as well as any items of interest.

Pacific Northwest Cavalry Reenacting
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It be a boy and stuff [:)s]

Hi everyone,

Just a note to let everyone know that Melissa had her baby at 0436 hrs. Yesterday 11FEB03. he weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and measured 20 inches. His name is Brennan Michael Sturman. Mother and baby are both doing well. Daddy on the other hand is a wreck. I will try and bring pictures to the next training.

Hope to see everyone next training. Take care.

Sincerely,

Cpl. Steven Sturman

Re: It be a boy and stuff [:)s]

Congratulations Cpl. Sturman - another recruit!

Capt. A

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Just a note to let everyone know that Melissa had her baby at 0436 hrs. Yesterday 11FEB03. he weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and measured 20 inches. His name is Brennan Michael Sturman. Mother and baby are both doing well. Daddy on the other hand is a wreck. I will try and bring pictures to the next training.

Sincerely,

Cpl. Steven Sturman

Re: Re: It be a boy and stuff [:)s]

Thank you Captain...

Well, I am sure he'll make a FINE trooper. I have pictures of steven and Kaitlyn wearing confederate Grey. Talk to you later.

Steven

Replying to:

Congratulations Cpl. Sturman - another recruit!

Capt. A

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,

Cpl. Steven Sturman

Congratulations Cpl. Sturman and Melissa!

Best wishes,

Rick

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,

Cpl. Steven Sturman

Rick,

I am sorry, I did reply to your post but apparently it didn't go in. Thank you for your well wishes and We hope that everything is well with you and yours. Again, I apologize for the delay in my response.

Sincerely,

Steven S. , Melissa, Kaitlyn, Steven C. and Brennan Sturman

Congrats on your new addition. Wish you all the best in the world!

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,

Cpl. Steven Sturman

Thank you Cliff. It is good to hear from you. Thank you for your well wishes from Melissa and I. Take care.

Steven

Replying to:

Congrats on your new addition. Wish you all the best in the world!

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,

Cpl. Steven Sturman