Welcome to Ground View Metal Detector Sales & Rental Forum

Nokta Detectors
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nokta Dealership in Wisconsin

I have been detecting for the last 55+ years. For the new people who are just getting into this hobby, I started when I was 12 years old. I bought my first detector with my paper route money in 1968. Since that time I became an author of Treasure Hunting Street &Sidewalk Tear Outs. I’m also working on my second book. Fast forward ahead, I became the owner of Ground View Metal Detector Sales & Rental from a friend of mine, Kevin Clark. I was a Whites Dealer before they closed two years ago. Since this time I became a Garrett’s, Fisher Lab Metal Detector Dealer. November of 2023 I became a Nokta Technology Metal Detector Dealer. I’ve been learning all I can about the Nokta line so I can help my customers better know this detector line. I bought the Nokta Legend so I’ll be spending time in the field come spring to learn this great detector. There is some great options with this detector. A lot like the Whites V3i that I have run for several years. I had to switch to a lighter detector and bought the Ace Apex. I’ve run this for several years but 2024 I have switched to the Nokta Legend. This forum is for anyone running Nokta Detectors. I’ve also added a photo section specific to the Nokta line of detectors. Feel free to post about your Nokta Detectors. If I can help in anyway, please reach out to my by text (715)577-0235 or email at lockman209@gmail.com or call. Happy New Year.

View my Message Forum
Free Forums by Bravenet.com