Welcome to the MDTAXES Message Board

The MDTAXES Network is an affiliation of CPAs that specialize in the tax planning and preparation for young health care professionals.  Please leave your questions or comments for our CPAs, who visit the message board regularly, or review the answers, suggestions and ideas posted in response to your colleagues' questions.

Please check out our other Message Boards available at www.FindAGoodCPA.com.

Please note: We are NOT affiliated with the Maryland Tax Department. If you're looking for information about Maryland income taxes, go to www.marylandtaxes.com.

Original MDTAXES Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: General question

We are not related to the Schwartz and Associates in NJ. I am partners with my brother Richard Schwartz in Schwartz & Schwartz PC in Woburn, MA. I am not related to the Richard Schwartz of Schwartz & Associates in NJ.

Rich is currently listed as the Southern NJ CPA firm for MDTAXES, and seemed to be a more than capable CPA whenever I spoke to him on the phone.

I guess it's like the old joke when a man calls an accounting firm, and a guy answers the phone and says, "Hello, and thanks for calling Schwartz, Schwartz, Schwartz and Schwartz. How may I help you?"
"Is Mr. Schwartz in?"
"No, he's golfing"
"Well, is Mr. Schwartz in?"
"No, he's at a client."
"So is Mr. Schwartz in?"
"No, he's on vacation this week?"
"Well, is Mr. Schwartz in?"
"Speaking."

Zip Code: 01801

Re: General question

Ok thanks. That's pretty funny. You do have a very common name!