Welcome to the MDTAXES Message Board

The MDTAXES Network is an affiliation of CPAs that specialize in the tax planning and preparation for young health care professionals.  Please leave your questions or comments for our CPAs, who visit the message board regularly, or review the answers, suggestions and ideas posted in response to your colleagues' questions.

Please check out our other Message Boards available at www.FindAGoodCPA.com.

Please note: We are NOT affiliated with the Maryland Tax Department. If you're looking for information about Maryland income taxes, go to www.marylandtaxes.com.

Original MDTAXES Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question re: Schwartz & Schwart policy on resolving potential tax return errors with IRS

My husband and I are considering doing our taxes through Schwartz & Schwartz this year. In case there will be a mistake in a tax return, what is S&S's policy for resolving the matter with the IRS? Will Schwartz & Schwartz resolve the IRS dispute regarding any mistake in a tax return that was prepared by them at no charge to us?

Zip Code: 02141

Re: Question re: Schwartz & Schwart policy on resolving potential tax return errors with IRS

Great question.

I think it would work best if could give me a call at my office at 781-938-0045 when you have a chance, and you and I can spend a few minutes discussing our policy with you.

Zip Code: 01801