Welcome to the MDTAXES Message Board

The MDTAXES Network is an affiliation of CPAs that specialize in the tax planning and preparation for young health care professionals.  Please leave your questions or comments for our CPAs, who visit the message board regularly, or review the answers, suggestions and ideas posted in response to your colleagues' questions.

Please check out our other Message Boards available at www.FindAGoodCPA.com.

Please note: We are NOT affiliated with the Maryland Tax Department. If you're looking for information about Maryland income taxes, go to www.marylandtaxes.com.

Original MDTAXES Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: FICA TAXES

From what I've heard, this issue is on hold with the IRS until such time they figure out what to do with all these refund claims. The problem is that they don't appear to be working too quickly to resolve this issue.

Please continue to notify us if you hear anything from the IRS or your colleagues pertaining to this issue.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I too have received the letter from IRS stating that the matter is under review. I thought the matter went to court they lost and appealed. They lost again and they decided to pay everyone. Why are they reviewing this again? What is there to review? Is there a need for a class action suit?

thanks.

Zip Code: cpa@mdtaxes.com